Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pirate and the Cuff

Sharing the feedback from two of our customers...



"The "wicked and cool" Pirate Bag on Zaarga was my pick when we were looking for kids' birthday gift ideas (close friend's child). The naughty Pirate image reminded me so much of the brat we were gifting it to!
I requested for a gift wrap and check out how cool the package looked!! :)
Sure enough, the kiddo just loved it!"



"I had eyed this Peacock Cuff from the moment I first saw it on Zaarga under its designer jewellery section...
Once I got them in hand, wore them at the first opportunity and obviously, got many raving compliments!  I simply love them! :)
Thanks to Khushboo for the prompt delivery and customer service..."

Our thanks to Sivakami of Advitiya and Khushboo of Agastya for earning us such wonderful feedback!
Cheers!
Team Z

No comments:

Post a Comment